Tuesday, February 1

Thirty days of truth -- Day one.

Something you hate about yourself.

There are so many things that I hate about myself that I really can't narrow it down to just one..... I hate that I'm so sad living outside of Northern Michigan. I hate that I'm so short. I hate that my hair never cooperates with me. I hate that I don't get to see my sisters everyday. I hate that I hate BS (a person). I hate that I only have energy when I'm with other people. I hate that I'm not as confident as I want to be. I hate that I spend so much time on the couch. I hate that I would rather experience things through other people (like in books or on TV) than for myself. I hate that I am SO EXCITED to get married, but have no motivation to plan my wedding. I hate that I have a black thumb and that plants die if I try to do anything to them. I hate that I am plagued by my thoughts and cannot sleep at night because my brain won't shut off. I hate that my teeth aren't straight. I hate that I'm so superficial. I hate that I'm such a horrible cook. I hate that I can't remember my past. I hate that I took all of my family members for granted when they were still in my life. I hate that I have so much resentment. I hate that I'm so quick to forgive others and to show them grace, but never show myself the same kindness. I hate my body. I hate that I don't have the motivation to go to the gym as often as I did last year. I hate that I don't remember basic things that I learned in school, like why we went to war and with whom. I hate that I don't care about world events and would rather gossip and talk about superficial things that no one else cares about. I hate that I never talk about how I really feel because I don't want other people to see that I'm weak and vulnerable. I hate that I have no energy. I hate being depressed. I hate that I'm a perfectionist, because I'm never going to be perfect at anything and it's a constant source of frustration. I hate that I hate so many things about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment