Tuesday, February 1

Out with the old, in with the new.

I've decided that making this blog about wedding planning (see previous posts) was a bad idea. I've been engaged for seven months and the details of my wedding are about as complex as they were then: unclear. This is why I haven't posted in a ridiculously long time.

I love to read blogs that my friends write. It makes me feel like they aren't so far away. The new idea for my blog is to just tell you a bunch of stuff that no one cares about, because those are my favorite things to talk about. And, I can showcase how bad my conversational whiplash really is. I have no intention on staying on subject or always making an entire paragraph about the one thing......

So hold on to your hats, check as often as you like (or not) and I'll let you know what's going on in my life. Uncensored. The good, the bad and the ugly. The relevant, irrelevant and downright ridiculous. Get to know me in a way that you might not have bargained for.

No comments:

Post a Comment